Healthy and DELISH. Yes, please.
- 3 tbsp coconut flour (could use almond, if you prefer)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2-4 packets Stevia or Splenda (depends on how sweet you like it)
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp PB2 (optional)
- dash of salt (Himilayan salt preferrable, if you have it)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- Mix all DRY ingredients in a large mug
- Next, mix in WET ingredients
- Stir until combined
- Microwave for 2-3 mins (edges will pull from sides when ready)
- Enjoy your cake!
* If you’re following 21 Day Fix, this counts as 1.5 Red and .5 Yellow Containers
To your Dwellness!
Have you tried Shakeology before? What are your thoughts on it?
Want in my next challenge group for additional help and daily accountability?
Contact me and I’ll do my best to get you in the next group! I do a challenge every 21 days.
You should consult your doctor before making any changes to your workout or diet. The statements above are just my own opinion and experience.