We all get busy at work and slip into a bad habit of running out to eat and grab lunch.
Perhaps you even have regular places you go, but secretly you know that’s not the best food you can eat. What else can you do? You don’t have any food and you’re HANGRY!
Enter this week’s Challenge: Pack Your Own Lunch every day this week.
Not only will it save you money, but you will know EXACTLY what you’re eating. You’ll likely have extra energy because you won’t be weighed down by oils or heavy carbs that are often found in restaurants.
Three Steps to make this Challenge successful:
1. Plan your week in advance.
2. Go grocery shopping as soon as you can.
3. If you’re short on time in the morning, Pack It Up the night before.
Here are a few great Brown Bag lunch ideas:
- Salad with sliced turkey
- Left-overs from last night’s dinner
- Greek yogurt with a piece of fruit and fresh-cut veggies
- Lettuce wraps with sliced veggies and meat
And…if you’re looking for something more fancy, check out Brown Bag Lunches from Cooking Light.