I’m dedicated to ingesting Shakeology every day. It’s my Superfood bullet, it gives me my daily vitamins faster than a speeding train (not really, but that sounds impressive, doesn’t it?). It helps keep my cravings for sweets at bay. Everything about it is positive. Except one thing…
I want to CHEW my food, not drink it.
Right now I’m really into making individual mug cakes with my Shakeology powder. Healthy and delish. Yes, please.
- 3 tbsp coconut flour (could use almond, if you prefer)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2-4 packets Stevia or Splenda (depends on how sweet you like it)
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- 1/4 c pure pumpkin puree
- 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- dash of salt (Himilayan salt preferrable, if you have it)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 Tbsp chocolate chips (could use carob)
- Mix all DRY ingredients in a large mug
- Next, mix in WET ingredients
- Stir until combined
- Microwave for 2-3 mins (edges will pull from sides when ready)
- Enjoy your cake!